Hi parents, one silly question but i have to ask...

Baby that are born 2020 gets a free passport. Soooo, how do you even take their pictures in the 1st place?😅 Since ICA requirement are strict on ID photos. Can’t possibility to ask the baby to sit straight and stop moving right...😅

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took my baby passport photo before she turned 1. Put the baby on a flat surface with a plain white cloth, just ensure the baby is looking at you. Don’t worry about the color! ICA will use the photo and put it in black and white on the passport. You just need to crop the photo following the recommended dimensions.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Even my baby is 2020 born..I went to a studio they made her lie on a white cloth took a photo edit it..then applied for a passport.. You can go through the rules..I think for babies less than a year they do not set the rules like head and shoulder and eyes should be open..because it's very difficult for babies..

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Is there any validity period? Eg. your baby born in 2020 but you wait till 1 yr for better picture to have the passport done...is it still free? Birth cert is proof that baby born in 2020...

4y trước

Not sure if there is any validity period. Would be good to make it ASAP =)

Super Mom

I let my baby sit on a rocker with a white cloth behind and take multiple shots then choose the best one... :)

I went to those photo shop when baby is at 3 mths. Or you can try lay your baby on a white cloth or cardboard.

Put Baby on white cloth, then make baby smile, when baby smiling, quickly snap a picture 😉

Lay them down on a white cloth. ICA is not that strict with baby photos.

Influencer của TAP

Place baby on a white cloth and take while they lying down