33wks only 1.4kg

my baby is only 1.4kg and i’m already at 33 weeks, any ways to gain more fetal weight? #pleasehelp #1stimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also experienced similar previously.. I was feeling so helpless so I even tried taking durian everyday till I nose bleed (it didn’t help a lot thou) so I really went for strict protein diets with less carbs - both red and white meats, 3 hard boiled eggs without egg yolk with full cream milk as breakfast and about 4 meals a day and I made it from 1.9kg to baby born at 2.5kg on our last 4 weeks.. Remember NEVER take junk food, carbs.. (NO fast food!!) Take food with more protein.. If u are having high sugar levels then remember to avoid sweet stuff like durian, avocado milkshake etc..

Read more
3y trước

My baby was at 30 percentile at week 28. This, my gf recommended me to eat beef. I drank protein powder to help my baby gain weight too. At week 32, my baby managed to gain 800g.

try eating macd, KFC all the fast food. I am 33wks and my baby weight is 2.7kg. I am trying to maintain the weight as low as possible so that I can deliver easily. My 1st baby came out 3.71kg.

if u need mom milk i have. brand new. available for pregnant and breastfeeding mummies. let me know if u interested. expired next year.

Post reply image
3y trước

hi, what flavour is it? sc at?

You can try maternal milk :)

Durian helps too

Maternity Milk!