My baby is dark? Will applying fair and lovely help? I want her to be fair please

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well! The way you have written "please" at the end of your question, I think my comment is irrelevant for you. But, I think I, too should not also not fit into another category of being judgemental, as never know you will understand. I do not know how one can make dark skin light or how to become fair. And when I say, it does not matter whether your baby is dark or fair, may be, I am able to say this so casually because I am not dark and I have never faced societal pressures that one face due to one's skin colour. I know, we (humans) are not inherently like this, and skin colour actually doesn't matter, and it is our society that has categorised fair to be nice and dark to be mocked at. And you just want to save your child from that mocking when he grows up. I wish instead of remedies to make dark into fair we could change mindsets of people who give birth to this complex in others. I think instead of applying anything on to your baby to lighten his complexion, help him grow to be a confident young adult who is not bogged down by the colour of the skin. You are the mother of today's times, feel proud of how your baby is, and I know you are.

Read more

U apply anything on her, but she won't be fair bcoz u r not fair to her in ur outlook and how u see her. Now she is just a baby and already u have such an attitude towards her...as she grows, the poor little thing is going to be at the receiving end of more such cutting remarks and stigmas. Whatever she will achieve in life, she will never be good enough for such a high minded person like u. I'm feeling very sorry for ur kid... When u r not happy with her being beautifully dark skinned, u will never be happy with her being fair...

Read more

In this time, complexion does not make the beauty.....smartness, confidence and education makes a girl beautiful. One can not make skin colour light as that's how she is born. But you can bring 'glow' or shine to her face by applying milk cream and a pinch (only) of turmeric powder once a day, preferably mornings. Then clean face with cotton dipped in aloe vera gel and then water. But do this from age 8 or 9years onwards only. I feel that earlier would may cause rash or acne types.

Read more

Let me just say here that dark, wheatish or fair, your baby should be the most beautiful for you, and I am sure she is. As for using creams such as Fair and Lovely, have you heard of things such as Photoshop, Air brushing and such?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10565)