My baby completed 9 months but he is shouting very badly .I will not understand why he is shouting,??

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if you think this is very sudden and your baby is behaving like this in a particular situation or time of day, it is possible that something is triggering it. for instance, if your baby does this around evening, it is possible that your baby is tired by now and needs to sleep. often they are too small to understand that they are sleepy, and instead become cranky and shout. to avoid this, make sure your baby is fed and put to sleep before he gets too hungry or tired. it is also possible that as your baby is now becoming more familiar with the world and things around, he is trying to gain attention and express his desires and wishes. give him attention, talk to him and understand what he is trying to tell you. and as the other mom here suggested, it is also possible that your baby is teething, which can cause pain and discomfort and make him cranky. in that case, you can massage his gums to help ease the pain. if nothing seems to work, get him checked by the doc once

Read more

Hi, Well! A baby as small as 9 months shouting would only means that either he wants to be picked and wants your attention. If he is not having colic or teething then it must be that he wants to be taken around. I guess, get a walker for him, so that he can roam around the house and be wherever you are, so that he soonest feel lonely.

Read more
7y trước

thanks for your suggestions but he is nt comfortable with the walker

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-29383)

its may bcz he wants to express his feelings....my son with same age does same ;) and there may be possibilities that he is pain bcz of teething....