Twin #1 Ultrasound

Is my baby a boy cause gynae say boy but the more i look at the video it looks like the leg/toes instead of penis? 😅

Twin #1 Ultrasound
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm sonographer or gynae will know best how to look at the ultrasound unless you also have experienced in this field. So should trust his expertise first. Usually if is legs right, such as bone it will appear whiter or brighter than the other stuffs in the ultrasound. But if you don’t quite believe can always ask for 2nd opinion. Since 20th week for me after knowing the gender, each scan I double check with the doc again of the gender in case that time baby didn’t show properly.

Read more
2y trước

Thank you alot for replying. Yeah just waiting for my 20th week scan which is in 2 weeks time. Just kinda excited cause already have 2 girls and wanted to try for a boy for #3 which is our last since age is catching up but we were blessed with twins! Haha but of course most important is for the twins to be healthy. â˜ș

Looks like boy to me. It’s in between the legs

2y trước

My gynae told me too but when i see the video really look like the leg hiding and the one that is pointing out is the toes. Lol. I shall wait patiently for my detailed scan. đŸ˜