My baby is 4 months and her tongue is always white. What can I do to clean it?

Post image
44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try with warm water and put a little bit of salt and wrap it with a handkerchief. I used to do it when my kids were babies.

My confinement lady taught me to use cotton gauze swab dipped with some water, clean the tongue every morning.

use cloth or gauze... wet it and clean...if the whit layer is too thick, might take a few days before it will come off

I use mouth wipes from iHerb, cheap and good. Or you can use the cotton gauze as what some other mummies suggested.

Clean with baby cloth. This is milk stains. If don't want this happen can baby after drink milk give a bit water .

You can try using a soft towel, wet with warm water , wrap around your finger to clean your baby tongue.

You can use clean gauge to clean your lo's tongue. I tried it to my baby and it work well

Gauze will do. It's sort of brushing the tongue. It can lead to infection if not handled properly.

Previously i tried wrapping a clean wash cloth around my finger and clean my daughter's tongue..

every bath I will use handkerchief, wet and clean the tongue. it will minimize the stain a lot.