5 Replies

Hi, Try feeding your baby every two hours. That will increase the frequency of feeding. There actually always is milk for the baby in the breasts, it is just that more you feed the baby more the milk is formed. Do not wait for your breast to be full. Studies have shown that there is more fat content in milk when the time between the feedings is shorter. Also there are certain herbs which help in increasing the milk supply. These herbs are called Galactogogues, which means, milk-makers. Fenugreek seeds and fennel are two most common herbs that are said to have milk enhancing properties. I am sharing a very informative article about these herbs that can help in increasing milk production, please go through it, hope it will help you. http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/feeding-eating/breastfeeding/while-taking-medication/herbs-increase-milk-supply Well! If by chance the milk production is not as much as you think is required then since your baby is just 3 months old, you cannot give him any food, you can give him formula milk in between. You can consult the baby's paediatrician to decide what is best formula milk for him.

Mamma, please try to pump out all milk from your breasts. sometimes, the milk production can increase more when you empty your breasts. If you are not able to squeeze out any more, use a warm compress and place it on your breasts. it can help release the milk better. also try adding certain foods to your regular diet, such as fennel seeds (saunf), cumin seeds (jeera), cinnamon (daalcheeni), bottle gourd (lauki), oats and such, as these can help increase the milk production. i would still say that don't give anything else to your baby before 6 months, but if you feel your baby is always hungry, then speak to the doc and check for the right type of milk supplement.

When it comes to breastmilk. I strongly recommend going back to basics. Drink water every two hours, eat proper meals and diet, adequate rest which many people miss out. Alternatively the closest to breast milk is goats milk you may consider giving fresh or powdered. I prefer fresh goats milk directly from the farm. Otherwise Karihome is good too.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18740)

The only thing which u can give to ur LO at this age is only FM apart from BM

Related Questions

Related Articles