My baby is 11 months old and started sleeping through the night quite early. However recently he would cry for no reason in the middle of the night randomly (though it happens most often from 4am) and at times he would sit up to cry. It would take me a while to put him to bed and calm him down..... Any advice on what is happening and how to solve it? I tried CIO one night and I really feel it is not for me nor him - so any advice other than CIO is much appreciated. We are very tired and want our sleep back. Thank you.....

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same as my 11 months old, but he sleep through the night now. I tried no naps after 4pm even he is sleepy at 4:30 strictly no naps. Sometimes he will just nap from 12-2pm if he don't want to nap after that i just put him to bed early like 5:30 earliest latest is 7pm. If he cried at night I tried to carry him and rock him until he calm down. And put him back right away, put pacifier and he can see me leaving his room, but i always tell him that i love him and good night. I tried CIO too for 3 days, now he can sleep through the night.

Read more
3y trước

May I ask please, your baby must be on solids right? I would like to know his/her daily food intake routine if you put him to bed that early. My baby is having 3meals each day & 2snacks: morning & afternoon. The 3rd meal will be some time around 5-6ish, then bath time before bed.. Thanks for answering.