Premature baby (36 weeks delivery)

Are babies born at 36 weeks going to be fine? I will most probably deliver my boy at 36 weeks and am scared of NICU complications etc... he is only 2.4kg now

284 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

I deliver my girl wk36 @1.9kg bcos of pre eclampsia. I have taken the lungs jab before I deliver her. She spend 3days in HD ward & can go home after 3days at about 2.2kg. The doc make sure she can suck breathe swallow well and weight gain is good before discharging her.

I'm 36weeks and 1day pregnant and sumasakt ang legs ko at singit ko minsan hndi ako mkalakad nang maayos dahl sa sakt ng legs ko kailngan pa akong alalayan para mkapunta ng c.r. pang 3rd baby ko na po ito pero ngayon ko lang naranasan lahat ito😥

4y trước

same here mamsh,,nrrmdmnat png 3rd baby ko nrin to,, cguro sa tagal n nasundan after 8 yrs😊😊

Hello po.. Dahil sa pandemya ngayon nirequired ng ob q na need magpaswab test before manganak.. Sino na po nakaexperience po magpaswab test and san po kayo nakapag paswab.. At magkano salamat po 36 weeks and 4days na po ako tnx

4y trước

rapid only

I gave birth to my 1st at 36 weeks. Wala naman po complications. ❤️ At eto po 2nd ko waiting nlang 36 weeks and 5days today. Lakad lakad na para bumaba c baby. Kktpos lng ng 3rd ultrasound and naka head down position na😊 kc naka breech sya nung 25weeks

my first baby born 36weeks with weight only 2.27kg. normal deliver. in premature category based on doctor's explaination. becoz his weight not below 2kg so the next day we went back home. he now 8yo with very good health

I think he'll be fine. But its a case to case basis. My son was born exactly 36 weeks, cause my water broke. He was 2.6kg. BUT for like after 2 days I noticed he's becoming yellowish. He had jaundice and went to phototherapy I guess for 2 days.

same here.. 36 weeks and 2 days na! madalas na din poh tumigas tiyan ko.. and super duper likot ni baby.. waiting na lang to her to come out soon! madalas na din pag.ihi ko, pero ndi ihi na paunti unti parang normal na ihi nung ndi nagbubuntis..

My 2 kids were delivered 36 weeks. And now on my 3rd baby, 36w5d, im in the hospital right now and for cs later because of low-normal amniotic fluid and weighed 2.4kg. Hopefully all is well later.

4y trước

Kamusta po? Naincubator po ba si baby

Influencer của TAP

I had contraction during 34 weeks doc gave me 2 jab to boost the baby lung. Did you took the jab? And I had pill to stop my contraction but I gave birth at 36 weeks. Baby came out at 3.2kg didn't go into nicu. Very healthy.

4y trước

I gave birth already I didn't dilate so I C sec.

Me I am at 36 wks but when I want for an ultrasound the baby is still in transverse position so I am scheduled Cesarean this coming December 1, the good thing is the placenta is grade 3 and the baby's weight is already at 3.3kg which is safe to be deliver.

4y trước

hinog na daw po ang inunan po.