1st Baby Heart Beat

Around how many weeks we can hear baby heart beat? If I go for my scan on week 8 day 3, am I able to listen to my baby heart beat?

54 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

heard mine at 6 weeks. doctor was surprised too as she told me if cannot hear dont worry at least got the flickering. but when my bb showed a "performance" to the dr. the doctor was surprised and said oh the heartbeat is strong :)

I heard mine at 6 weeks 4 days through a vaginal scan during my first doctors visit. At my second visit at 8 weeks 4 days I could hear the heartbeat via belly ultrasound but u are encouraged to go in with a full bladder

Yes! I had my scan on week 7 to confirm my pregnancy, and my OB was able to detect the heartbeat and maxed up the volume for us. Don’t be surprise to hear very fast heartbeat! It’s normal 🧡

I heard my baby’s heartbeat at 6 week 3days through a vaginal scan during my first gynae visit. But the heart beat was about 111bpm doctor said it’s perfectly normal and good heart rate for your baby

Everyone seemed to be able to hear heartbeat. I can only see the heartbeat flickering. Even at 11 weeks, Dr told me you can't hear heartbeat till you're at about 20weeks........ 🤔

2y trước

Huh??? Which doctor said that you can't hear until 20 weeks 😐 that's not possible

Think it depends. My baby was hiding all the way until week 9 then my gynae manage to “find” her. So I only hear her heartbeat at 9 weeks old.

Heard mine very clearly at Week 7. You should be able to hear the baby's heart beat by now

Hi there, should be able to hear. I'm plus size, Dr use a virginal probe to hear my baby heart sound when I'm 6 weeks pregnant.

Depends. Im more plus size so i got to hear during my 3rd trimester only.😥

2y trước

Yes you can. No worries and enjoy the moment

heard mine at 6w through a belly scan! personally am a bit chubby too so i think size doesn’t really matter