anyone use emu pure oil for eczema for their baby? Does it really works?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there, there are positive reviews for it to work but whether it works for ur child u really need to try it out yourself. but i would advise to see a pd to get a right diagnosis/medicine first before trying creams off the shelf. my boy's first case of eczema physiogel didn't work for him and the "pot of gold baby balm" did a fantastic and fast job. when the second episode came a few months later, it was the other war around. so i guess u got to just try. different baby different, different episodes sometimes also required different things

Read more
8y trước

Eczema can be a long recurring episode for some children. Change ur fm to the hypoallergic kind. Avoid foods that can flare up the eczema - there are some suggested lists online but each child is different so u have to painfully trial and error. Also if the eczema recovers, still continuously moisturize daily

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20199)