Anyone tried bringing her baby to this indoor playground? I thought of giving it a try as the newest branch, nearest to our place just opened - Lucky Chinatown Mall in Binondo. Any reviews? :)

Post image
5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

We tried kidzoona a couple times, we usually go there when the mall opens. Because the play area accommodates ages 1-11 years old all at the same time. Bigger kids run around and throwing balls which is really stressful for me because my boy is only 2 years old, that’s why my husband and I is always on guard. I suggest that you go there early and not on weekends so that your kids will enjoy the play area and maximize their play time.

Đọc thêm

My 3yo son loves playing in Kidzoona. They have costumes for different occupation and your child can play pretend on each booth they have. They also offer a lot of activities that your child can engage into. Just make sure you supervise them at all times.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5065)

Hi, kidzoona is a fun playground for kids. They can play for few hours with minimal supervision, but need an adult supervision in the playground. Go and try it out. Your kids will love it definitely.

Đọc thêm

hi just be sure to check on your baby always. since kidzoona accepts kids up till 11 years old. i saw babies getting hit by running kids..:) but overall this is a great indoor playground.