Anyone staying with parents/in laws and they smoke? How do ur live with it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

My son and I live with my parents, my dad smokes. I'd say that I'd try to limit the contact as much as possible, but there's no real thing you can do if you live with them. It's not just affecting me, but LO too - I just try to limit the contact that my dad has with my son, especially when he just finishes a cigarette!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26489)

I don't think there is much you can do about it since it's their house. unless they are willing to listen maybe can refrain from smoking inside the house.

7y trước

Yes it's true. It's their house. we have no say at all. So.... sometimes have to close one eyes until you have ur own house. Your house your say

Yes it's true sadly to say. it is their house. So it's ether you live with it or move out. Otherwise just got to tolerate.

Thành viên VIP

My own husband smoke. There is nothing i can do about it

7y trước

As we stay with his family. he smokes in the toilet which has a window which links to the window outside. But the smell is still there even he close the toilet door. He doesnt smoke infront of the kids.