TMC 4 bedded C section under GA or Epidural recent delivery bills

Can anyone share with me recent TMC delivery bill in 4 bedded under GA or epidural? As i am deciding if should deliver at TMC or KKh private based on the cost.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

For TMC you might want to visit https://www.thomsonmedical.com/?s=Room rates and packages Search > Room Rates and Packages Scroll down > Maternity Package If I have done my research thoroughly, the difference can go up to 4K depending on the doctor. I’m currently with TMC (2nd pregnancy) and my doctor delivery charges (about 4.5k) isn’t included in the hospital charges. So that’s doctor delivery fee hospital fee. Last I counter checked against NUH private route, it’s much cheaper with NUH. But Im with TMC because I badly want a certain doctor who only delivers at TMC. Nope the above helps :)

Read more
2y trước

Thanks for the info! I have check out KKH private estimated bill for 4 bedded in the website. seems like include doc fees, PD fees. Not sure if Doc fees will be charge separately in KKh private. So i wish someone can share their actual delivery cost in TMC and KKh private so i have a rough gauge.