Review on doctor needed!

Anyone seen by Dr Pooja Sharma Dimri from NUH before? Would appreciate any reviews on her! Is it also important to select a gynae? Or would it be ok to continue as subsidised patient?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i really like her . previous pregnancy was high risk and due to a fetal heart complication, i was with both DR Pooja and Proff Biswa. one thing i really like about DR Pooja is that she will not want to worry mummies unnecessary (or SCARE THEM) and im always happy to see her , always so lovely and very easy to chat with . im in my second preganancy now and going the sub route . ive started to hate it ALOT ! every visit causes me so much stress and the doctors would keep pressuring me to take certain meds ( due to my history with preeclamsia which is not been detected even after 20 weeks) they keep going back to - Based on your previous pregancy history etc and every visit diff doctors would presssured to take the anomaly scan . really pressured and cornered! and its something ive never experinced with DR Pooja ! im thinking of going back to her . she trully ease my previous traumatic pregnancy !

Read more

If you’re confident that you’re likely not a high risk pregnancy, can try go for subsidized route to save money. Of course if money is a major concern then just go for subsidized. If you have pregnancy complications it’s best to select a gynae to see your pregnancy thru completely in my opinion. The level of attention and care is different. I’m speaking more of in general public vs private. As I did not go to NUH.

Read more