Hi can anyone tell me what's ur experience birthing at Thomson and is ur gynae also in Thomson?

can anyone recommend me a good gynae 🥹

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Good from security guards all the way to nurses. Nurses are also 24/7 available, handles baby well. As I’m a first time mum, scared of what’s going on, the nurses there were comforting me while guiding me on what to do. Rooms clean as well. Mine is Dr Adrian Woodworth, gives birth at TMC but clinic is at CCK/SK/Punggol. Do note that although his rates are cheaper than other gynaes, his machine is really old haha. So if you’re expecting like those ultrasound scans you see on Instagram, then this is not the gynae for you. (My ultrasound scans towards the end…. Looks like solar eclipse 😏.)

Read more
1y trước

thank you mummy for sharing will definitely keep this in my list ☺️

Their carpark is horrible, there is only valet and it’s always crowded. Other than that all else is very good. Nurses and doctors are friendly. Hospital is clean. Check in and out smoothly, waiting time is short. I’m with Dr Beh for 2 pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. He’s very patient, comforting and prices are reasonable.

Read more

I’m with Dr Lim, level 5 of TMC. While the outlook of the hospital’s exterior is pretty old, but the nurses and front desk service is very on point and good. Haven’t give birth yet, but heard very good reviews from friends who gave birth here.

I'm with Dr Pamela Tan, TLC clinic. She is a very nice doctor. Been with her even before I got pregnant. :)