Baby wipes recommendation

Can anyone recommend me a good baby wet wipes that is soft, not harsh and affordable/cheap for newborn babies. Do i get the unscented one or not necessarily. Is pureen good ? #firsttimemom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

I only use Hoppi cause it does not have fragrance and it is wet enough and not sticky after use. I did not use wet wipes for the first 5 mths when my baby was born cause baby’s skin is very soft. Using wet wipes will hurt their skin and case redness and then it’ll be painful. And baby pee and poop ALOT like every milk time LOL (before milk time, in the midst also poop, after also will) cause i feed bm maybe? And baby goes for like vaccine (rota - will cause POONAMI) so i will boil water and leave to cool and use cotton pad to clean baby’s butt. So my baby does not have any diaper rash at all. I use water to clean his face and butt. Very mafan la if use water and cotton pad BUT it cleans better and softer on baby’s butt! Then when he’s 6 mths old i use wet wipes. But if like sick or have diarrhoea i will use water to clean. Can use DESTIN for diaper rash.

Read more