Anyone having the same problems as me? My Husband won't really help me with housework unless I tell him many times to do it. He will then give a unwilling attitude. Ever since i gave birth to my LO, he still never change. Is like phone and tv is his wife. I got to work, takecare LO and do housework. This is totally madness. He keeps initiate to have sex but I always reject him. Reason being that I'm too tired to even have sex. Don't have the 'feel' to do it.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, i am so sad to hear that. I guess having kid is not going to change the man because it can be quite impersonal to some of them though it sounds weird to us (the women). i think that you should try to find time to talk to him about the areas that you need help in and be specific about it whether it is helping on certain days or in certain chores. So that he knows that you are struggling instead of thinking negatively about you nagging or being grumpy. you could also tell them that that being tired is the exact reason you don't feel like having sex. so if he helps you, you can be more energy and can have sex sometimes. such a talk should be done in a as neutral feeling as possible e.g. when you both are at dinner without the kid / during other couple times - least it becomes out of control some women do it the reverse mentality (i heard). they have sex often so that their husbands are sweeter to them and thus easier to get husbands to help them do stuff.

Read more