Anyone has made their husbands run out in the middle of the night to get a craving sorted?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

i did. and my pregnancy craving is really crazy. Some craving cant be satisfied in Singapore. Had to called someone to delivered from certain place or fly to other country to get the particular food and brand etc. I had really insane food craving during my pregnancy and it got to be satisfied if not i will be having nightmare such as food chasing me or some weird dream and it got to be satisfy on the day i want which is quite annoying but i m lucky enough to get all shock of food whenever i want. Almost everyday i got crave for different food..

Read more

i did it once, I asked for a McDonald's breakfast platter in the middle of the night, at around 2am. Breakfast only starts at 4 or 5 am so I said I'd wait but ended up falling asleep anyways. When I woke up, there it was, a hot platter of McD's breakfast :)

My hubby was the one with cravings and I got irritated having to go out with him late in the night to get his supper fix and cravings. Sometimes he would crave for cheng tng and other random food, but mostly durian. Hahaha.

My first preg. My hb crave for kfc lor. 3am drag the preggy wife go airport eat kfc.. Lol. Juz Becoz after watching undercover boss. Lol.. My first preg my hb got all the crave and itchy.. Me only morning sickness.. Haha

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-439)

I wouldn't say I did.. but my ex husband was working shifts so every night he would call me on his way back and asked what would I wanna eat :) I also get to decide our meals most of the time haha!

hahaha! nice one mums! i dont get much of night cravings but the hubs would tell me to "stop thinking about it and go sleep." because the eating at that hour would mean packing on extra kilos! Ughhh!

I never had cravings, but really felt like making him feel a bit 'useful' one day - so yes. He was tasked to get me some Ben & Jerry's Choclate Fudge Brownie ice-cream from Dempsey.

Thành viên VIP

Not run out of house in the middle of the night - but definitely wake up in the middle of the night to make me something to eat. Usually a toast with butter and a milo. :)

No, I will endure until the next morning :) If I find it is really unbearable, I will drink a cup of hot milo to satisfy the craving first.