3 Replies

Having a Masseu coming to our home is purely for convenience and words of mouth. They might not have the certificates but depend on their years of experiences. Going to a centre might mean safer and in terms of reputation, it is more credible. For my pre and post massages, I engaged a Masseu to come to my place as I have 2 young children so when they zzz, I can start massaging. It really dep on your comfort level.

For me, I personally felt that the massage gave my womb a lift back to its place faster n also gave me some relief to the epidural side effects I had. On top of that, the Masseu did also help me with my milk ducts which were stuck. She helped to massage to clear them. So I think it helped me.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10825)

Definitely go and try it out! If you find it good for u, maybe consider doing it for more :)

Trending Questions