Dizziness after giving birth

Hi, anyone experience dizziness after giving birth? Started feeling dizzy since 2 weeks postpartum. It has been 1.5 months and dizziness is still there.. have been having anxiety about it… which make dizziness worst … blood pressure normal… My friends said cause i did not do confinement properly , is it true?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing dizziness after giving birth. It's not uncommon for new mothers to feel this way, especially with all the changes your body has gone through during pregnancy and childbirth. It's good to hear that your blood pressure is normal, but it's essential to address the persistent dizziness you're feeling. Anxiety can indeed exacerbate feelings of dizziness, so finding ways to manage your anxiety levels could help alleviate the symptoms. Make sure to practice relaxation techniques, get enough rest, and reach out for support from your healthcare provider or a counselor if needed. As for the notion that not doing confinement properly may have contributed to your dizziness, it's essential to focus on taking care of yourself now. Proper nutrition, hydration, rest, and gentle exercise can all play a role in helping you recover and feel better. If the dizziness persists, it's crucial to consult with your healthcare provider to rule out any underlying issues. They may recommend some tests or provide specific advice tailored to your situation. Take care of yourself, and remember that you're not alone in this journey. Feel free to reach out for support whenever you need it. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I did 2 mth confinement and also still feel dizzy. Checked iron level, borderline but still OK. No concern at the moment.