33w4d dizziness almost everyday

I have been feeling dizzy almost every day since week 32 and it usually happens in the afternoon around lunch time or after lunch. I feel lightheaded and heart racing many times but it's usually worse in the afternoon. Once I had blurry vision and cold sweat along with the dizziness while resting in bed, so I turn to my left side with my head slightly elevated and fell asleep. Few hours later it was ok but it's a scary experience. I have low hb on my last gynae appt (around 9.2) 2 weeks ago and have started taking iron since. Next week will be my follow up. Anyone have experienced the same? How do you deal with it?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Doc prescribed iron pills to me since 2nd trimester and I am still low in hb on my week 32 test, mine was 9.0. Doc asked me to start taking folate. There is one day I felt light headed and almost fainted, so please take care of yourself! Thereafter I start drinking homemade red date tea every alternate days and now I didnt feel dizzy. Not sure folate tablet or red date tea help on this.

Read more
2t trước

Thanks for sharing. This reminded me that i took red date tea before during 1st trimester and it helped me with my dizziness then. I will try it again.