Super Active At Week 32

Anyone encounter this. Super active baby moving at week 32.is that normal? Hiccups plus moving around all the time

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

My baby was super active too at week 32. I used to joke that may be the baby is training himself for Olympics that active he was 😆 But now at week 35 I think he don't have much space to move. But I can see him pushing his butt and knees against my upper tummy 😀 I'm so gonna miss these after delivery for sure

Read more
3y trước

im in 32nd week of pregnancy.i must admit my baby is super active too.

Mine is a baby boy too and he’s super active keeps moving around and I think always have that hiccups. I will surely miss this feeling once he’s out 🥹 I think he’s kinda playing with me everytime I change position he keeps on moving at that side 😂 so how can I sleep tho? I sometimes sleep while seating huhu

Read more

Normal! I’m in my week 23 now(3rd pregnancy) and baby is super active since week 22. This is a happy kind of discomfort because we know baby is growing healthily inside. And as long as baby is continually growing, this will go on until baby is ready to see the world. Enjoy it while it last!

It is normal. Mine was extremely active during that period. There is still ample space for him to move around.. Now, at my last few weeks, the movement is less intense.. As he grew bigger. You may consider using the kick counter. You will miss these movements.

Same here.. My baby is super super active at 32.. But I'm so happy knowing that.. But it's not painless.. It's just that I get startled whenever he moves.. 😂

same din po. mdlas gsing kysa tulog subrang active, minsn ipupush p nya ng subra ung balat ng tyan mo. 😂😂😂 s subrang unat nya mskit n din. haha

Yesssssss mamshhh! OMG pag gabi pa na patulog kana jusme dun pa npakaactive kala mo nagddisco, tapos sa madaling araw din hay nako Nakakatuwa

Same at week 32

yes it's normal u can feel the movement of ur baby cuz he/she is become bigger and literally the space is too narrow for the baby ..☺️

yes very normal. kicking, hiccups, boxing and turning in my tummy. my boy very active and usually when I'm very relaxed