Symphisis Pubis dysfunction

Anyone else experiencing pain in every movement like walking, turning while lying on bed, wearing pants and underwear, getting up from bed in the morning? I am currently on my 28th to 29th week and this is my 1st pregnancy. I never had any morning sickness and health issues during my 1st trimester and 2nd trimester until my 6th month when I first observed an excruciating pain over my groind and suprapubic area especially in the morning and when I try to raise one leg to wear pajamas. Now, its getting worse. Last night, I heard a clicking sound when I tried to lift up my right leg and after that the pain never went away until now. 🥺😭 I hope, I can still recover from this after my delivery or sooner. #advicepls #firstbaby #1stimemom #1st_pregnancy #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes same here! I’m currently week 32, have been feeling this pain since 2 months ago. My Gynae told me that once baby is born, it’ll be alright. The pain is caused as baby is growing bigger each day and pressing down on the nerves. So even apply pain relief cream doesn’t work at all

3y trước

thanks for sharing 👍