9 Replies

Not worth the money at all. Was also hard sell into signing thier package after the trial and ONE session of thier DR and Pelvic treatments cost more than 800$. They were saying need at least 5 to see results and wanted me to sign the 6000$ package. Although the treatments did make me feel better but I didn’t see much improvement for myself after 3 times. TBH I’ll rather go for 30 times post natal massage. Just to add, it’s also quite hard to get an appointment slot.

Terrible experience at this place. The breast massage was horribly painful and the consultant tricked me into buying a package. Few days later, my breast was still in pain due this masage. I contacted this company to ask for a refund because clearly this massage was not bearable and I could not handle it but they refused.

Can i knw how u cleared ur package in the end? i wanted to request for refund but also failed.

I did at their outlet at Ngee Ann City. It was good n relaxing and as they specialize in prenatal n postnatal, they r really careful in handling prenant ladies. At the end of the session they wil try to sell u their package. E lady was quite hard selling but u can decline them.

I went for this at the other outlet, but too soft for me so i dont realy like it. Its my personal preference thou. U shld go try it to see if it suits yiu

VIP Member

Went for madam partum. It was really good, relieve a lot of my aches and cramps

Nope, but there’s alot review for mdm partum ... can take a look

Not relaxing enoufh

Super Mum

No hear b4

Nope!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles