4 Replies

I gave birth to my rainbow baby on Feb. Miscarried on May 2019 & got pregnant again on June 2020. The moment I found out I was pregnant, I self bed rest but still do light housechores & all that. I went to polyclinic for a referral at roughly 6 weeks & got my 1st appt at 10 weeks +. Best is to wait cos if you go earlier, you might not see or hear anything. But if you intend to go for a referral, do now cos the waiting time is a mth.

Hi, thanks for sharing. Am going private as I want to choose doctor who is experienced in dealing with mc cases. Before my mc in Feb I went for first appointment at 6+weeks. Couldn’t see anything on scan but transvaginal could see and detect heartbeat. I was on total bed rest the last time, couldn’t save. This time I’m trying to be a bit more “normal” by still doing things like cooking, light cleaning and driving. At the same time still very scared and paranoid.

I just got my rainbow baby too after mc. I quit my job immediately to eliminate stress and get bed rest. no heavy chores and resting most of the time. dont go out as well. I get paranoid too! every morning I wake up I feel scared. but I guess we gotta always stay hopeful. at least we are doing all we can for bb. no regrets

Me! Had a MC in Dec, found out I am pregnant in Mar. I wanted to go to another gynae for a second opinion but realised I was pregnant before the appointment. He gave me duphaston. I tried to rest as much as possible during first trimester and now as well. Don’t carry heavy things, don’t exercise. Just rest. Be positive!

Have a safe delivery, SC! I totally could relate to having to hide from others. Just try to rest (sit on sofa, go back to the room and etc when you can). Can just say you don’t feel well. They might ask, but you don’t need to explain till you’re ready. Take care!

Mc in oct 2 years back and am now 6 weeks preg.. also paranoid so i left my job too.. everyday sleep as much as i can. Walk my dog morning and night to get exercise. Really hoping all goes well this time

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles