Anyone brought their LO to cemetery before? To pray for the deceased? Is it okay?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My master advised me cannot bring my girl to funeral or cemetery before she turns certain age. Anyway, there's a lot of negative energy and our LO might not be suitable to go. Better don't take risk.

Yes I bring them along. I guess all this depends on your own mind set. If u think it ok then sure ok. Many times we say as long as we feel comfortable then go ahead.

I never try before, the most only went to temple. But I would try not to bring LO along unless really no choice. They are really young, they won't understand also.

I wouldnt do that. Even when i had to go funeral or hospital my boy will also wait outside with someone else while i go in for a while

Better dun bring. The environment (ie smoky air) is not suitable. The organs are not well developed and the immunity is still low.

For me I won't bring them only probably when they older about 10 years old and understand what we are doing at the cemetery

I personally do not bring babies and children below the age of 3 to spiritual places. It's better to be safe than sorry.