Covid+ 15weeks

Anybody got covid whilst pregnant? Hais it's so frustrating that I'm the one to bear the brunt when its my family members that were being nonchalant about covid precautions. Anyways, ladies do you have any recommendations on what I should do to protect myself and baby? Currently taking coconut water as I read it helps #1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im a FTM too and got covid at 15 weeks too. Started with high fever for 2 days and subsequently sore throat and cough.. only recovered after 10 days. I suggest go clinic and tell them you have covid and that u are pregnant. They will give you medicine that is suitable for pregnant ladies. I also went to kkh on day 3 as I had some cramps. But baby is okay. So felt reassured. However if your symptoms get bad, like constant vomiting or extreme cramps.. go down to a&e immediately. And if U do go to the kkh a&e, pls bring water and something to snack.. it can be quite a long wait. I’m not sure about coconut water as I hear that it’s too cooling for pregnant women. I relied a lot on water and soft diet.. and for sore throat I had warm honey lemon. I also felt very tired and sleepy. So spent most of the day in bed. Don’t worry mummy, you’ll be fine! Jiayou!

Read more