Review of dr yeoh swee choo👩‍⚕️

Any review on dr yeoh swee choo from Mt Elizabeth?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

dr yeoh swee choo is fantastic, super experienced and friendly. I went to her for both my births. - first was natural and she was so patient throughout the process - both the 9 months and birth, answering all the detailed questions we had. Second was an emergency c section due to a ruptured placenta, she was so calm, collected and empathetic - cannot say enough excellent things about her! You will not regret your choice. And and did I say I have been with Dr Yeoh since I was 22 when I realised I had a 10cm dermoid and she insisted on keyhole surgery which took much longer than a simple incision as she wanted me to not have a “c section like” scar as I was “so young” then. I don’t think you can find a more caring and fabulous doctor than Dr Yeoh! :)

Read more

I'm also considering to consult Dr. yeoh for my maternity check-up as well as delivery. When i researched online, I don't see as many reviews or recommendations comparing to other gynae. But for those who are with Dr.Yeoh gave mostly good comments and they just basically commented that Dr. yeoh is a very smart & intelligent woman, some times can be very threatening ? (Wondering why) Is she an experienced gynae good in handling pregnancy or delivery complications? How's the waiting time for her appointment ?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I gave birth with dr yeoh swee choo . She is like Xiu Ling says, nothing short of fabulous. She's calm, collected, very rational, and has excellent bedside manners. I had a normal delivery and dr yeoh swee choo made me feel calm and confident during the whole process. Active labour was just 30 mins for me and I only required 1 stitch. You are in good hands with her :)

Read more
8y trước

Is she patient during the delivery period?? Will she get frustrated if pregnant mum starts to freak out in pain or panic ????

What makes dr yeoh swee choo unique is her confidence & the subject knowledge that she transfers to the patient. I have never seen her running out of time when she is addressing the patient queries. I highly recommend Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo to all those ladies who have been struggling to conceive and other female health-related problems.

Read more

dr yeoh swee choo is warm welcome, friendly approach, and spectacular personality were enough for us to feel comfortable on our very first visit. She was so prompt in diagnosing the issue, her detailed guidance and explanations, efficiency in conducting the procedures was absolutely commendable. You won’t regret visiting her.

Read more

dr yeoh swee choo is super smart, kind and most importantly leaves no stone unturned to give you the best chances for conceiving. Her analysis is detailed and thoughtful and that makes her my go-to gynaec. I have harassed her, with a lot of silly questions and each time she explains everything very patiently.

Read more

dr yeoh swee choo is nothing short of amazing. She delivered my baby and she seriously owned the delivery room. I highly recommend her, esp if it's your first pregnancy.

hi, i have booked my first appt with dr yeoh in 2 months . can i check if it will be as hard to get subsequent appt slots with her? thank you!

Dr Yeoh Swee Choo is truly amazing. She is very calm and collected and that helped me to be calm as well

Thành viên VIP

I actually didn't go to dr yeoh swee choo but have heard great things about her from friends.