PD review @ babes and tots clinic🤗

Any review on Dr Edmond PD from babes and tots clinic at Tiong Bahru?

PD review @ babes and tots clinic🤗
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

babes and tots clinic is worst ever! I will definitely sue the pediatrician if my baby boy’s nose continue bleeding! The pediatrician has not been professional; no enough stuff to assist with test such as nasal swab and caused my 15-month old’s nose bleed! I witnessed how the pediatrician forcefully insert the swab to my baby’s nose, it must be stabed too deep, and my poor boy’s nose start to bleed right after he remove the swab. That was so shocking and abhorrent ! Seeing bleeding, the pediatrician conviently push the blame to parent being not able to hold baby’s head firm enough (how crafty and mean! come on, parents are not your assistant, and they were not trained anyway either. To request parent to assist with your operation is already unsafe and is wrong, yet when thing went wrong, you push blame to the untrained parent! What on earth!!!) By the way, the clinic is very run down and small. The pediatrian’s consultacy room has no privacy at all, where everyone waiting can see what’s going on inside. The bill is definitely not worth the service and environment you get! (Consultation fee is $100 for a clinic in HDB, what?) Avoid this clinic if you don’t want to have a disastrous experience! Take my true advice because I am a parent, I hope all parents in Singapore will be respected and their beloved ones can enjoy high standard medical service. Poor pediatric clinic like this one should really catch up if not then to be eliminated.

Read more

so sorry to say, I went there when my baby was 10 months for her vaccination. the staffs and doctor seemed in rush. the doctor even just checked my baby’s tuy, besides that he was silence. but when I asked sime wuestions regarding my baby’s development l, he seemed in rush in answering me. the staff did not give me the vaccination books, which cause a chaos as I change to other pediactric, and the mew doctor got confised what vaccines had been given

Read more

Yes, Dr Koh appears to have many good reviews and comes highly recommended by many. Another good doctor around the Tiong Bahru area would be Dr Wong Chin Khoon. According to many, Dr Wong is very thorough (though that sometimes means longer waiting time) and friendly. Here's his practice address: SBCC Baby & Child Clinic Blk 26 Jalan Membina #01-05 Singapore 161026 Tel: 6276 5700 Tel: 6276 2258

Read more

According to Facebook reviews, Dr Edmund Koh of babes and tots clinic highly recommended (4.9/5.0). He is patient, has a good affinity with children and gives great advice. Also, the medicine he prescribes usually works the first time round. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Babes-N-Tots-Clinic/202627809754315

Read more

We visited him a couple of times, found him quite okay. Not fantastic in my view but not horrible either. His babes and tots clinic seems to have quite a bit of regulars as well.

I've read only good reviews about Dr Edmond PD from babes and tots clinic at Tiong Bahru

Dr Edmund at babes and tots clinic is patient and professional and helpful

thanks