Reviews of Dr irene chua

Any review of Dr irene chua? What's her pricing like?

Reviews of Dr irene chua
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a friend who went to Dr irene chua for both of her pregnancies. She is very satisfied with her ways of handling patients professionally and very assuring. First consultation is about $150 and ultrasounds costs around $60 (slightly steeper). She offers packages from week 20 at around $1.1k (you can confirm with the nurses). She delivers at glenE/ Mount E and Mount A. The most important thing is you are comfortable with her as she will be the one delivery for you. If there is no chemistry between you and the doctor, you can look for other alternative.

Read more

Yes. I've heard the same about Dr irene chua. She seemed to be highly recommended for her stitching. She is also very patient with answering questions and in reassuring mothers-to-be. She has her private practice, Irene Chua Clinic for Women, which is based at Gleneagles. http://irenechuaclinic.com Agree with Diana that the most important thing is that you have to be comfortable with her. You need to be able to ask any questions you have regarding your pregnancy. All the best in your search!

Read more

Dr irene chua is friendly and treats her patient with humanity. There was some complication in my pregnancy which Dr. Dass handled very intelligently and calmly and I gave birth to a little baby boy with the Cesarean delivery. Her fees are also quite affordable starting from an average of $150-200 per visit, which includes consultation fees and scans.

Read more

Dr irene chua is a very approachable doctor that makes mummies very comfortable talking to her. Her packages are about $1200+ now starting from week 20/21 after detailed scan which will come up to about 8-10 visits if you have a full term baby. She charges about $500-600 for Oscar scans.

Just got this from another mummy friend in the Facebook group. I guess this is most accurate! It states that the package covers 9 visits only and the 10th visit is payable. I thought having packages meant to safeguard additional visits required if the baby needed more frequent monitoring.

Post reply image

Dr Irene Chua has a very enriched experience and an excellent pedigree. She is always approachable and answers all your queries patiently. The consultation fee was around $140. You can call her clinic to confirm the prices.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1575)

She’s good. She’s my ob since my blood test for pregnancy. Now im 32weeks. She’s very detailed and will give advices on what to do. Normally pays $300 to $400 per visits (includes vitamins and ultrasound).

The first consultation fee at Dr irene chua ’s clinic is $150. Dr. Irene Chua is extremely friendly, you could speak very openly about anything- something that is of utmost importance.

Dr irene chua i've heard is a very nice doctor. Good to communicate with and she focuses on details. Don't know her current charges though.