Any parents have given flu vaccination to your LO at 7 months old? Is it effective ? We are thinking of giving to our LO as he will be going to infant care next month. I know the cons of infant care is that LO will fall sick easily . So besides pumping up on his nutrients intake from solid food and milk, I thought of flu jab. PD says can give from 6 months and above. He has taken the rotavirus jab too .

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First time taking flu vaccine have to take 2 doses. my son nv got fever from flu vac before. He has been taking yearly since 9 mth old, he is now 7yo. Do take note that flu vaccination is mainly for major flu outbreak such as bird flu. It doesnt cover u for common colds. That's the misconception of this vaccination. i suggest feed ur child more vitamin c to build their defense system against viruses. It helps in speeding up healing as well. Either load them up with kiwi everyday or u can just feed them those vitamin c supplements.

Read more

Flu vaccines do not cover all types of flu virus but I would still recommend it and remember to have it annually as flu virus evolves. Best way to protect you and your kids from flu and viruses is to practice proper hand washing. Other than that, make sure your kids eat a balanced diet, have the much needed rest and of course some physical exercise outside home. Vitamin supplements should also be fine but nothing beats a balanced meal :-)

Read more

Strongly recommended. Have been in IFC since 3 months until now in childcare at 23 months. The number of times my girl avoided major flu outbreak was all thanks to her vaccine. Even now when my Wife and I sick for 3 weeks with serious flu, my girl escaped with minor symptoms. Trust me. U can't go wrong on this!

Read more
8y trước

Hi , thanks for your reply !:) can I check if u have given the flu jab to your child every year ? If so, I'll give too :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7647)