Any parents brought their LO (below 8mths) travel via coach to Malacca? is it easy? what are the challenges?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Travelling via coach is rather challenging with 8mo (for me) as the distance from SG to Melaka is about 4 hours and have to undergo the custom checkpoints with unpredictable queue. All depends on your baby whether she can nap in the bus or not. Some babies cannot nap due to the noise from other passengers.

Read more
8y trước

Got a seat. Because I have too many things. My lo at that time is more than 15 months. He wants to be carry most of the time

Super Mom

Coach to Melaka is not very comfortable. Even when pregnant I don’t dare take cause the constant vibration is taxing. Also, they don’t make toilet stops so consider how you wanna change your baby diapers.

Below 8 months sounds challenging. I only bought my LO to take coach to Malacca when she's a year plus. She slept throughout most of the journey.

Super Mom

Hi. I've tried going to Malacca by driving when my LO is around 6 months. The challenging part is to keep LO occupied throughout the journey!

Thành viên VIP

Malacca is fine as the journey is consider not that long

nope still small....wait till shes 4 yrs old

I can imagine them screaming in the coach

Thành viên VIP

Better go somewhere F&E instead

Too far..