Anong age na ni baby nung binilhan nyo ng bike / trike?

10 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

My sister bought a tricycle for my daughter when she turned 1 and we realised that that was too early. She barely can sit on it and doesn't u understand how it works amd what it does of course. Then we found out that a child's sense of balance amd coordination starts at 3yo So may we can let her try again when she's aged such. Anyway we still have a room to keep that bike.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16131)

spoiled anak ko sa nga kuya ko kaya kahit di kaya ang katawan binilhan padin siguro 4 months nun anak ko tapos nasundan ulit ng 1 yr old. until now na 2 na sya nagagamit niya naman tuwing naalis kami

At the age 2, we bought him a bike with seat belt. It's our Christmas gift to him that time. We made sure na sage and fit for a 2-year old yung bike and pwede din iconvert into a stroller.

My son was 2.5 years old when we got him a stroller bike from Smart Trike. It has safety harness for added security. We also use it sometimes when stroll in the malls.

Post reply image

2 years old palang sya we bought her na yung stroller bike and now na 3 years old na sya, turning 4, binili na namin sya ng mas malaking bike for her age. :)

As long as kaya ng umupo magisa ng bata pwede na. Pampatanggal inip din sa kanila kasi yung strolling kahit naka upo lang sila at hindi pumapadyak.

We got him his first bike/trike at the age of 2. It has safety belts naman to support toddlers of his age in case they couldn't balance well.

Maaga nasanay ang kambal ko sa bike. 7 month old p lang meron n sila. So for 3 months only gamay n nila ung 3 wheel bike nila