First 1000 Days of Life❤️

At Annika’s age, we already started “pretend” playing. Ohh, she’s growing up so fast, pang-toddlers na ang laro namin.🥺 Everytime we are going to our pediatrician for her immunization schedule, I'm trying to explain to her by “pretend play” what we are going to do, what will happen when the doctor visits us, and what are things she might felt after the vaccination. I know she somehow understands what I'm telling.😌 Immunization has an essential function in our baby's health, especially in their first 1000 days of life, and this is one of our vital roles as parents to give to our children.🧡 I remember the time she had the first immunization, her BCG and Hepa B vaccine. In her early hours of life, I know she will experience some discomfort from injections. However, we still decided to give her shots because we know that the vaccines help strengthen her immune system to fight preventable diseases, and it's a relief for us, parents. Head over to the Team BakuNanay Facebook group and join our community for more Bakuna stories and reliable, up-to-date information about vaccines!💙💚 Just answer three simple questions, and you’re in! See you!🙋🏻‍♀️ Team BakuNanay Facebook group: Team BakuNanay @theasianparent_ph #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtoBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

First 1000 Days of Life❤️
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

UP