Hubby doesn’t want to do 50% of parenting as he says I don’t earn 50% of household income!

So angry with my husband. He says that he earns much more money than me. I earn about 50k a year and he earns around 250k. As such proportionately he should only do at best 20% of parenting duties and I should do the remainder. I work just as long hours as him. But my job doesn’t pay as well. What should I do! #assholehubby #ranting

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your husband. I believe parenting duties should be split fairly between both partners regardless of income. It's critical to have an open and honest conversation with your husband about how you're feeling and how you both can come up with a plan that works for both of you. Additionally, increasing your income is always a great idea, and exploring legitimate and reliable applications can be a good place to start. Check out https://joywallet.com/article/blackout-bingo-review/ to discover the main features and possibilities of one of the most reliable and legit cash game apps. If you're interested in exploring ways to earn extra income, you can also consider options like freelancing, starting a side business, or investing.

Read more