To V or Not To V: My Key Takeaways

As always, TAP provided us with informative seminars. Very timely talaga ang tungkol sa Covid-19 vaccines. Here's what I learned: - Covid-19 vaccines are effective in protecting us against the virus. - There are four vaccines available in the Philippines: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sinovac, and Sputnik V - Common reactions include pain in the injection site, dizziness, headache, pain in the back, arms, and joints, cold sweats, rash or redness of the skin, increased BP during the procedure. -Before vaccination, make sure to eat healthy and get enough sleep. - Pregnant women in their second and third trimester can be vaccinated with Pfizer, AZ, and Sinovac. - Efficacy rate for Doses 1 and 2 is based on the same vaccine. As of this writing, there are limited studies as to the efficacy rate of mixing different vaccines. - The recommended gap between flu vaccine and Covid-19 vaccine is 14 days. This way, we won't be confused as to our body's reaction to both vaccines. - As of now, only 18 years and above can get Covid-19 vaccines. - The best vaccine is the one available. Let's all go for herd immunity.

To V or Not To V: My Key Takeaways
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Super Mom

hopefully madami na mabakunahan.