Daddy Or Mommy?

We always realized that 1st baby will always follows 70%-90% his/her daddy's face and follow with 2nd babies will always follow his/her mom face. And 3rd babies onwards will have a mixtured or daddy and mommy's face. How true is that to you?

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

me and my husband looked alike to the point when we first started dating, people would come up to us and ask if we are twins. 😪🤣 my children look exactly like both of us when we were little (yes we do look like twins in our childhood photo, we even have the same haircut 🤣😂) eventhough people would say our children is the exact copy of my husband, the thing is i wear niqab now so my face is covered, those people who said that never even seen my face. 🤣🤭😂

Đọc thêm
6y trước

ahh thats cute.😍

my 1st born was totally took her daddy's face. people sometimes mistaken her for baby boy. hahaha they call her handsome boy, when we correct them, they was like, omg sorry. we dont buy lots of girl's outfit because of her looks. too boyish. pity my daughter. 😂😂 too much daddy!! i want mine too!!!

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-71972)

Thành viên VIP

Hmmm my first born looks like my husband when she was baby. But now she's 5, it's like im looking at a mirror. 😂😂 Not sure about my 2nd born, she's like a totally different person (with my hubs dimples) 😂

6y trước

ahh so cute.. 😍😍

yezzaa! so true and I noticed that too. my kids exactly