Hi After so many years of our marriage we do not have understanding for each other,we fight on small issues,now a day's he so depressed for certain reasons so he get frustrated and I also feels the same so we start fighting in front of our kids,i know this is not good but situations r like this,sometimes I feel I should leave him but than I think about my kids,I m so upset. he lives in his world I lives in my world how come we make our relationship good

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, You know these things do happen in a marriage irrespective of how many year you are into marriage. I am married for nine years and a while back, I had same issues cropping up. I thought may be this is the end of our relationship. We fought so much and at times on such frivolous things, also I felt that he did not care for me and tries to demean me all the time. It went so bad that I even thought of separating but things settled down as unknowingly as they had come up. I have a 6 year old daughter and I felt that even she is going to miss her father this way and our life as whole will get disturbed but I would still separate. But things settled down. I think have patience. There are times when none of the people in the partnership are in their right frame of mind or I would say they are dealing with their own individual problems and their inner struggles as a person, and not in the position to give their 100 percent to a relationship, and all such problem arise. You know how it happens in a marriage. If there is two days of non communication, either of the partner starts having a problem and misunderstandings start brewing in. I think, spend time with each other. Best is go for a holiday. Express your love, share your concerns, do activities together, like, go trekking, go for long walks, do camping, etc. and revive the lost bonding. It is just a phase, it will pass.

Read more