Hi.. any advice how to get rid of the tummy? I gave birth to a twins 9 months ago via csection.

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I am also trying to get rid of tummy! Well, 3/4 way there - general weight loss and exercise. Cannot spot reduce. U have to try to eat cleaner or eat lesser carbo, do some cardio that is fat burning (eg sustained for more than 20 min walk/run/swim), and do some abs toning exercise - like hold planks etc. not overnight but over a few months will see improvement. Let's jia you together. That said, pls have ur doctors clearance to start exercising and take it slow

Đọc thêm

Mommy, I've been working out using a stepper machine for almost 3 months now and I can observe na nababawasan talaga yung tummy ko. Light na workout lang sya, ma-eexercise din patin yung butt at lower back mo. :) I think being consistent is the key!

It's really all about proper diet and exercise. It's not easy getting back in shape after giving birth, but nothing beats hard work when it comes to slimming down. :) Just keep at it and it will pay off in the end.