My 7 month old has been coughing a lot, but only during the night (for the past 3 days). What should I do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

does your baby cough after taking milk? I mean to say dairy milk....not formula or moms milk! if yes, then see a pediatric doctor and tell the doctor this observation. I feel if it's due to milk then he's allergic to milk. stop giving him anything of dairy. let doctr diagnose and see. my boys too faced similar problem. I had to stop everything of milk... another reason could be if ur child's cot is close to a wall. nowadays due to water seepage, the walls have mould growing on them. these are little white things that look like cotton candy and grows on the wall. if u have it, it's causing him breathing problems. keep bed in center of room and not touching a wall. treat the wall growth as soon as possible

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-9449)