9 Các câu trả lời

Its not mean that you are not strong. It means that your hcg hormone and your baby is safely strong in your womb. You can feel its present when you can't still feel your baby moves. I also feels the same and sometimes feeling down cause i cant eat really well and feel like I didn't provide enough nutrients but I still try to stay positive and do the best. I believe it will go away soon, please enjoy your pregnancy and I pray for healthiness of all mommies and babies. Take care!

VIP Member

jgn mengeluh sis..ramai lg org y ttc nak alami ape y kita rasa...so bersyukur n hadapi ngn tenang....jgn jd mcm sy..lps mngeluh n kgguran slps tu...sakit tu,Allahu...seharian sy mngis n klau bleh nk putar masa balik...n sy xnk mngluh smua.

I feel you dear... Starting 4 weeks till 16weeks i got miserable morning sickness.. check in check out hospital, sometime i feel give up and want to abortion my baby.. now im already 19weeks no more morning sickness.. stay strong dear..

It is normal sis as it is what happened. Dont hate urself for it. It is normal and it is a proud moment for you as it is proven you are a mom that sacrifice her comfort for the baby. Stay strong

Besa la dugaan smsa mngndung.. sya pun bgitu.. bukan morning jak, stiap msa.. mhidu mkanan bole bikin stres.. tpi bukan kekal pun bgitu, sabar la.. nti akan ilang sndiri jugak.. chill

Be strong.. Im also same admitted 3 times and have 2 kids to tc. I have cry everyday and emotionally down. But dnt worry weeks by weeks u wil be alright. Hope u recover soon.

be strong. u shld know how to handle since now is 3rd pregnancy n experienced enough compare to new mommies.again stay strong n stay positive.take care of ur self 💪

Klaw nk taw itula permulaan nyer.. Pengorbanan seorg bkal ibu... Jgn mngeluh sis... Dia mntk kkuatan dri Allah.. Smoga sis tabah tuk dugaan yg xseberapa tu...

Hang in there mummy! You can do this 💪🏻

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan