3 Replies

My baby just got over his diarrhoea! Give probiotics everyday! And yes switch to soy milk for the time being, or u can continue bf! Please make sure baby is drinking well and no dehydrated! As for the rash, I wash him as soon as he finish pooping. And I do mean wash under running water. If u use wet wipes, make sure it’s really clean! Then for very bad rash, u can do two layer protection. Apply Vaseline, then desitin (purple one). It can be slightly sticky when U wash/clean his butt, but it’s fine. Just wash off as much residue as u can! My baby’s diarrhoea clear within 4 days!

can I check how long do u give the soy milk?

Is she teething? Some ppl believe it might cause diarrhoea too, not sure how true. I changed my baby’s formula to Enfamil Lactosefree when she kept having diarrhoea.. she took it well compared to other soy-based FM. For the rash, ensure regular diaper change and try to clean it with warm water instead of only wipes, and then air it out for a bit (especially after shower). Make sure bum is dry below applying the diaper rash cream. I used (blue) Desitin.

can I check u gv baby isomil for how long?

VIP Member

Give your baby some probiotics, it should helps with the stomach flu. (:

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles