My potato leave us. Silent Miscarriage . 6w5d

On 4/2/23 Saturday morning went to my private hospital OBG with TVU (Transvaginal Ultrasound) & I saw my lil potato heartbeat . Doctor say baby is very healthy. On 7/2/23 Tuesday. Went to Klinik Kesihatan (government) for the appointment of buka buku pink. Therefore I did blood & urine test . Test was good. Went for abdominal Ultrasound, they couldn’t find heartbeat ; so they refer me to hospital on the spot on the day have to go hospital for TVU. Reach hospital do TVU . Doctor couldn’t find heartbeats at all… (I was so confused at that moment) so that , the doctor or Apprentice open a “DISCHARGE NOTE” FINAL DIAGNOSIS “MISSED MISCARRIAGE” with notes for follow up after 2week from the day. On the night it self, I suddenly have brown discharge. On 8/2/23 Wednesday morning, I have very bad constipation. But on the day from 9am til 2pm, I poop 3 times (very smooth). Come to 3pm, I started have lower back bone pain ONLY. At the moment, I thought I wanna go for pee. Once I go into toilet room, my POTATO IS GONE. Toilet bowl full of blood . 1st drop the “blood clot” i put into plastic bag. 2nd drop (in 15min) bigger “blood clot” . I dig my hand into toilet bowls to take out the clot put into plastic bag. My god, it’s so hurt like stabbing x100 :(. Around 5pm reach clinic do abdominal scan. NO MORE POTATO in my womb +_+ (I couldn’t accept this reality). Lastly. Thank you my potato giving us this wonderful opportunity in this very very short moments of 6 weeks 5 days in my womb . Mommy & Daddy will see you soon in the future. Goodbye my potato. Thank You. WL x CY 09-Feb-2023 #miscariagge #silentmiscarriage #6week #firstmom #firstbaby #NeedLove #support

My potato leave us. Silent Miscarriage . 6w5d
20 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

so sorry for your loss mummy..God has better plan for you.Tc good care of yourself ya🥰

2y trước

💕