Planning for second child

2022 - Plans to buy hse - Plans to start a new job - Plans to buy car - First child in childcare centre - Financial wise is not an issue. But people around me say wait for one more year before planning for second child. Family and friends oppose with the idea of planning for second child. My partner is the only one who supports this idea. If is you, will you go with it with your partner or listen to everyone else?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would just go for it. Everything will fall into place as it is supposed to be, can’t change fate, can’t change destiny. I also had plans for 2022. - BTO ready (need renovation works) - Put currently 15-month-old in childcare - Start new job Didn’t make plans to get pregnant diligently so just went with the flow. Turns out I got pregnant in Dec 2021 and husband told me to stop working for now and look after my firstborn and my pregnancy. So now we have to change our lifestyle living with 1 income and worry about our upcoming BTO which is going to be ready by end of this year maybe earlier. And I’m due in Aug with an active toddler.. 🤧 So our initial plan? Lol down the drain… we’ll just go with the flow with a simple lifestyle. I would advise you to get pass your probabtion period then make plans to get pregnant.. at least you’ll have a peace of mind and some security for that new job.

Read more