Itchy bottom !!!!

#1stimemom #advicepls Hi mommy to be out there, I’m 16 weeks and day 2 and I’m having itchiness at the bottom!! It’ disturb my sleep at night. I however do not have any pain or burning sensation. Discharge is mostly white like leukorhea but sometimes a hit yellowish. How can I get rid of it??????

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Clitoral itching is fairly common during pregnancy. It may be due to hormonal changes or increased blood volume and blood flow. Both of these things contribute to increased vaginal discharge. Your risk of vaginal infection, including BV and yeast infection, also increases during pregnancy. Vaginal itching during pregnancy is often nothing to worry about and can often be resolved with at-home treatments. However, during this time it may make sense to be especially proactive and talk with your doctor about any troubling symptoms you experience.

Read more

Suggest you tell your gynae to do a check if there is any sign of infection. If there is, gynae will give medicine to stop the itchiness

Hi, it will be best to see your gynae and ask for advise. Serious infection will affect the baby as well.