Confuse mom here...

1st test is a faint positive from clearblue, next day I had a negative one.. period not here yet.. should I use a digital one or should I see my gynae or should I just wait for my period..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you check your results within the recommended time frame and see a faint positive line, you're most likely pregnant. On the other hand, if you miss the window for checking the results and you don't check the test until 10 minutes later, a faint line may be an evaporation line, which means you're not pregnant. Test it again a few days or weeks later.

Read more

Hi ! I had the same prob before . I didn’t get clear 2 line. If you only miss ur period few days , wait for 1 week and repeat again. Usually clear blue quite accurate , if you see 2 line even faint , it’s possible to be pregnancy! Test it the first thing in the morning. That’s the most accurate timing! Goood luckkk

Read more

I remember reading somewhere that there is false negative but never a false positive 🤷🏻‍♀️ so perhaps your 2nd test was a false negative. Also pregnancy test are best taken in the morning right after you wake up. If there is truly a faint positive, you could wait a couple of days or even a week to test again.

Read more

Alternatively, buy the clearblue digital pregnancy test kit if you want an immediate answer instead of wild guessing in your head. I had been through what you are going through so I chose the digital over the 2 lines on my next testing.

Clearblue digital ones are really quite accurate as it shows if you're pregnant and also how many weeks in you are. So if you're nervous about it and want to find out sooner, then that would be the best choice.

thank you all !! I did the digital one and it's neg .. rang up my gynae.. will taking a blood test .. as period is late for a couple of days already 🙃

If you wish to get it now, you may get the kit with pregnant/not pregnant kit or do urine test at polyclinic/private doctor