39 weeks and 6 days

This is my 1st pregnancy and I am feeling overwhelmed by waiting, there was a light yellow discharge for two days, and have been having little discharge, but I don’t have any bloody show, I’m tired and exhausted from having this baby in me, I feel so heavy and uncomfortable and I’ve been crying a lot for past few days. Like randomly cry throughout the day. My emotions are at the peak. My due is on 1st, but if nothing happens and if I have to wait for 41 weeks to be induced, I have very little help as my helper is going to leave coming month, and I won’t have much help during my recovery, I am so worried.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here mommy, I also 39wks +2 today and still no sign of labour. Very stressful all the time and feel uncomfortable too.. my appointment is tomorrow and I hopefully they can let me induce on the EDD (7/11) . May I know which hospital u going to deliver ?

8mo trước

Hopefully your baby will come out asap. Don’t stress yourself, baby will arrive on their right time .

Hi mummy, hang in there :') I totally understand how you feel! The feeling of just being so done. If you can, try to go for long walks (that helped me a lot) and talk to your baby 👶 Praying that all goes well for you ❤️

Read more