Average Weight for 29 weeks baby ?

Is 1.6kg for a 29 weeks baby consider ok?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

+16692213962 Online Lottery Spells caster in USA, Uk to Win the Mega Millions | Lottery Winning. i won $52,000,000(Fifty Two Million Dollars) in the Powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha, the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking him on how he helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 2days he will cast the spell on the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me all he needed me to do for him is make sure that i share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way because online tips can not help you win the lottery. Dr Oniha is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Email:[email protected] Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962 website:http://onihaspells.com...............

Read more

I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my husband back in my life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry after 24hours, after the spell was created. He said he realized that he never really wanted to break up; he could not handle the emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence in my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through. I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my marriage. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiated all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha via email [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962. Website: http://onihaspells.com.......

Read more

I have always thought it would be impossible to recover stolen cryptocurrency funds until I came across SpyWall recovery team, this cryptocurrency recovery team was able to successfully recover my stolen Bitcoin and Ethereum funds. I was one of the many victims of a crypto scam and I lost my entire family savings trying to double it. It was a very difficult time for me and my family, I was depressed and gave up hope of ever getting my money back. A few weeks ago, I came across a post while searching for clues on Google on how to recover my cryptocurrency, I saw a recommendation about SpyWall and how they were able to effectively recover cryptocurrency funds for many scam victims. I didn’t hesitate to contact them and provide them with all the information, SpyWall was able to recover my funds within two days. I’m truly grateful for their service and I promised them I would recommend them to others like me. You can easily reach them via E-Mail: SPYWALL@TECHIE . COM SpyWall is no doubt the best when it comes to recovering cryptocurrency funds.

Read more

Are you looking for a profitable investment where you can start with a little amount and earn a reasonable profit within a short period of time?. I never believed in any online investment because I was scared and never wanted to be cheated, until I saw a review about Mr Pablo Martinez. He's a Forex/Crypto trading account manager who can help you manage your trading account with his trading strategies and winning signals. I started with an investment of $500 and earned a profit of $6,650 within 7 days. I now earn quite a lot on a weekly basis and I owe everything to Mr Pablo Martinez. Thank you Mr Pablo Martinez for turning my financial life around, and I will keep recommending your good works. If you want to invest in Stock, Binary options and Forex/Crypto trading, kindly contact Mr Pablo Martinez and you'll be glad you did. There are no hidden charges. Contact Mr Pablo Martinez through E-mail: [email protected] WhatsApp: +44 7520 636249 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PM-Fast-Trade-104912912155335/ .....

Read more

Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' If anyone out there is in any such situation you can also contact Dr Oniha on his Website: http://onihaspellls.com Email: [email protected] Whatsapp +16692213962.........

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962 I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery. Email:[email protected] CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com.....

Read more

I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Beacker Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $15,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr Beacker God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.? For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Beacker Email : [email protected] ([email protected])

Read more

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

I made an order online, unknowingly it's a cloned website. When I clicked the link sent to me to confirm my order, unfortunately, I just gave that scammer full access to my computer, and that's how they stole $300,000 worth of crypto from my wallet. I was lucky to get help from ( cyber genie(@)cyberservices(.)com ) helped me recover my computer from those hackers and got my funds recouped into my wallet...

Read more

Need to control diet (especially reduce sugar intake etc white rice and sweet drinks) as the baby is considered overweight.