2 Replies

VIP Member

Hello I’m not too sure about keenz. I’ve seen a lot good reviews about it as they have big spacious basket compartment to keep your groceries. I’m using baby zen yo-yo and definitely loving it! It’s lightweight about 4kg+ and I can manage stroller by myself! Unfortunately, baby zen yo-yo does topple backwards if you hang a lot of things! But if you filled up the bottom part then it wouldn’t be an issue! And to add on, baby zen yoyo is easy to manoeuvre. Also, there’s a lot of accessories you can buy for your baby zen yo-yo but the price is a lil too much for me. So I’m just using the stroller as it is. However, price wise I believe keenz is much affordable. Most of my mummy friends tried using my yo-yo they do agree that it’s worth for long run because it’s indeed sturdy and long lasting! I bought it for my #1 and I definitely will be using for my #2. I only have this stroller and honestly, it’s worth it. If you’re looking to just get one stroller, this is a good one.

some reviews : https://community.theasianparent.com/q/keenz-air-plus-20-worth-heavy-when-carry/1360454

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles